Secure a $2,400 micro grant from Small Business BC to grow your business online
Do you want to improve your business’s online presence, but don’t quite have the cash flow to invest yet?
Small Business BC is offering grants of up to $2400, to help develop your own ecommerce store. This grant can help you take your business to the next level.
This funding can be put towards;
- Implementing and/or improving an existing e-commerce site;
- Website search engine optimization (SEO);
- Costs of social media advertising;
- Hiring an agency to execute digital marketing initiatives related to your online store.
Some things to consider when developing your online store
- Is your design and UX (user experience) easy for a consumer to make purchases?
- Is it mobile compatible?
- Is your website targeted to your ideal client/customer?
- Do you have high quality imagery and content?
- Is the sales process easy to understand, and fast?
In conjunction with the small business grant scheme, birr can assist with securing your grant funding, and taking your business to the next level.
Contact us today to get started.